This team is called the Bowling Buddies! We are buddies and have a lot of fun together. Bowling near Halloween is especially fun because sometimes we dress up and other times we just add a mask or headband. I think a few teams think we are crazy and they might just be right.
I don't always look forward to going bowling but I always look forward to seeing my friends at bowling. I admire so many women that are on this league. There are some wonderful examples that come every Thursday to bowl. I love seeing their faces and getting hugs from a few of them. They add Sunshine to my life!The cooks are fabulous and always go to so much work to make a yummy meal for us. This Spooky meal was wonderful and a little gross if you knew what it was all called. I know that is a rat on the spaghetti which was probably called intestines of sorts. The bread sticks were twisted snakes, the eggs~spiders and the dessert....something bloody. It was yummy and I ate more than my tummy liked.
I took a few masks of my own to wear and Carla and I sported a few for awhile. We like being silly! It makes life fun!






0 comments:
Post a Comment