Sunday

Mac'n Cheese Meme

Mac'n Cheese Meme

Can you ever get enough of mac ‘n’ cheese?
 I do love it (especially homemade)  but do know when to stop.
Are you allergic to nuts or diary products?
 no...however dairy sometimes gives me a tummy ache.
Do you think age matters in relationships? for me it does...I think it's weird to see others with partners who could be their parent or child.
Has anyone ever called the cops on you? yes...when I was a young adult a group of us were shooting bottle rockets over the hill of Washington Terrace.  The police came but nothing else happened.
Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night? I always talk to Larry but he is the one that always falls asleep...I must bore him .
What’s the connection between the last person you texted? long time friends.  We met because we lived in the same Ward and I was her visiting teacher....oh how I love her!
Are you in a good mood? Yes....I usually am!
Excited for anything? 
I'm excited for the kids to all come tonight for dinner...and this week is filled with fun!
Do you have a hard time controlling your emotions? I have a hard time controlling my tears caused from my emotions of happiness or sadness.
Do you like your height? sure but I preferred being taller when my short waist was a little bit longer.  (I shrunk two inches five years ago)
How long have you lived in your current home? Twenty three years...we like it here!
Could you go a week without brushing your teeth? absolutely not! yuck...I gag just thinking of that.
Have you ever given any amount of money to the homeless? yes...but not much and the experience was awesome.
Own anything from Bath & Body Works? yes..lots of body wash and lotions that others have given me.
Have you ever had your nails so long that they curved down at the ends?
 No...I would never let them get that long but I also don't need to worry about that because they break by themselves at a certain length.
Have you ever swallowed a bunch of salt water by accident? In the Ocean I have...it's hard not to if you get caught in a wave.
Does it take you over an hour to go to sleep sometimes? Often these days it does take me longer than an hour.
When you get home from school/work do you change into your pjs right away? No but I would love to.  There is always much more going on that requires me to be dressed.
Have you ever stayed up all night and the whole next day without any sleep? Yes and it gives me a headache.
Has anyone ever told you that you have pretty feet? actually they have referred to as cute. 
What is the temperature currently in the town you live in? 80's during the days...the nights are nice and cool.

 Do you ever actually drink milk alone? We always drank milk when I was growing up with our meals and even with our first kids were little.  For some reason it's water now.  I do have a son that drinks milk alone at every meal.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Looks like fun! I might have to do this one! I love all your answer. These memes are fun because they ask questions we would never otherwise comment on.