It's nice having older kids that get themselves up and ready. I like that they are responsible. Last year Kimi got herself up and then woke up Jared. All summer though Jared set his alarm and got up when he needed to and plans on doing it this year for school. Yeah!!! Jared even had his backpack filled and ready to go without asking me anything about it. He found a backpack in the lost and found during track and was told that he could have it because it was going to be thrown away anyway. I'm glad my kids don't mind hand me downs or seconds....so nice!
I love my baby and have enjoyed watching him grow up. I look forward to this year and I hope that he will have fun and learn the things he should. Looking at these pictures make me smile....my heart isn't sad that Jared is growing up but is very happy because the journey has been good. (it will be sad in a few years when I'm not taking pictures though I'm sure. However, like today I will just ask my kids to send me the grands first day of school pictures...those make me smile too)







0 comments:
Post a Comment