Today while I was waiting by Kathy's dads grave for his graveside service, I got a cute text with this picture from Justin. "Hey look what we made." Another grand is coming March 20th....woot woot! I cried just a little because I'm so excited...now I will pray a lot for this little one and it's family. I absolutely love adding to our family. My kids are doing a good job!
Ivy and Zaden wanted to spend the night and so I told them they could. I invited Kamryn to join them since I knew she would want to. Her cousins are staying with them for a few days and so Brexton stayed to0 which was really fun for Zaden. The part of sleepovers that I don't like is bed time. The kids have a hard time settling down. Tonight I told them all that this was my least favorite time too and it is also why I say "no" sometimes. They quieted right down and I didn't hear them again until around 7:00 am. Of course they wanted fancy shape pancakes for breakfast and of course I made them. I'm glad the grands enjoy coming over.Around 12:30 am the door bell rang. I was wondering if the kids had gone outside and couldn't get back in but when I went to the door there were two "sheriffs" standing there. My sleepy mind was trying to wake up and figure out what was going on...my heart was pumping faster than normal. They asked me about Jaydan's truck being ours and if Jaydan was home. I went and got Jaydan. I guess Jaydan was backing out in a parking lot and hit another car. He did get out and check to see if there was any damage but didn't see any and so he left. He later told his friend that he probably still should have left a note with his name but didn't feel like it was really necessary. The Sheriff's told us that Jaydan had been reported as a hit and run.... I wonder if they felt bad for ringing our doorbell in the middle of the night for a bump in the parking lot where no one was hurt. Sometimes I just wonder "why"?
But, I'm excited to get another grand baby and love the ones I have! ♥




1 comments:
So jealous! How fun!
Post a Comment