Thursday
Friendship....one of the best gifts!
I'm not going to lie....this week has been fun going to lunch with more of my friends to celebrate my birthday. I feel very loved and spoiled. I told Carla that she couldn't take me but she is persistent and talked me into it. I wanted to go to lunch with her but didn't want her paying because she has done so much already but she won. It was nice seeing my friend again since it's been a few weeks. We both have new grand sons (Carla's is 2 days older) and we have both missed each other. It's funny how you get attached to people to get to see often. I'm glad that Carla and I see each other a few times a week because she's such a good person. I admire her "push" and enthusiasm for things. She decided to make a quilt a few months ago and has made over 30 now. I saw a few that she got back from the lady that does machine quilting and oh my they are beautiful. She reminds me of a Christmas Elf. I'm so proud of her and all that she is accomplishing. This girl is amazing and makes me want to be better and improve myself. I'm so thankful for such good friends that are truly gifts from God.
Posted by Dawn at 3:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment