Friday

Food for Thought Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun!   Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast ~ If you could build a cabin or second home, where would it be? I would say Bear Lake.  With the water being down it's risky taking the boat out around here.  I would love having a cabin that we could leave the boat at and go play on the weekends with our family.
Lunch ~ What is under your bed?  My blanket that Tonya made me for my 50th birthday.  I keep it there so I know where it's at for when I want it.
Dinner ~ How did you spend your day (or yesterday if answering in the morning).  I went bowling. (Carla picked me up and I was a sub for Sharon)Then I went with Carla to a store to get some fabric..she's a sewing maniac...she amazes me!  I came home, did laundry, edited some pictures and then ran to Costco to pick up some pictures that I had forgot to order with the SNAP pictures (I forgot one gal) only to find out that they didn't have them because I guess I forgot to complete my check out.  I went to lunch with Mal and had a good conversation about kindness.  I think I needed a little reminder. (sometimes we need to be reminded of things we usually do) Stopped at the store on the way home for pizza's and visited with Shelley Mark while there.  Got home in time to put the pizza's in and change to go to the Temple with Larry.  We did Sealings.  On the way out I was standing in a hall waiting for Larry and saw my cute niece who works there. (Alexi) Came home and Zaden was here and so after reading for a bit I helped him get ready for bed...he surrounded himself with stuffed animals.  I had a hard time sleeping all night because I thought it was too hot.


Midnight Snack ~  What is the last thing someone said to you that you will remember forever? The other day at lunch with my friends Tammy mentioned that they didn't act silly or take pictures until I joined them.  That made me feel good to know that I might have added a little fun to their lives.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  Look and Pray for ways to serve others!  Kindness makes everyone's day better.  Kindness changes hearts and lives!





♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for playing!
And yes, let's be neighbors at Bear Lake! How fun would that be?
I love that your friends said they were never silly before you....what a great compliment! Life is too short not to be silly!

Dawn said...

being neighbors anywhere would be a blast! Life is much more fun when you add a little silly :D