Sunday

Would You Rather Meme....


Go Here to play along
  1. Would you rather go into the past and meet your ancestors or go into the future and meet your great-great grandchildren? hmmmm.....both are intriguing to me but I think I would prefer going into the future and meeting my grandchildren.
  2. Would you rather have more time or more money? Definitely more money!  Sometimes I wish I didn't have a budget and could afford the things I'd like.
  3. Would you rather have a rewind button or a pause button on your life? A pause button.  I like where I am at in life but I have noticed that a year passes quicker and quicker.
  4. Would you rather be able to talk with the animals or speak all foreign languages? I think I would be interested in speaking all foreign languages more.  Animals have a way of communicating without using a certain language. I think I would like knowing what those "nail" ladies are saying.
  5. Would you rather win the lottery or live twice as long? Win the lottery.  I am not a person that wants to live forever.  I'm good to go at any time.
  6. Would you feel worse if no one showed up to your wedding or to your funeral? Well I would be present at my wedding and would feel terrible.  I would feel bad for my family if no one showed up to my funeral since it would be to support those left here...not so much me.
  7. Would you rather be without internet for a week, or without your phone? The internet...because you can still communicate through the internet these days.
  8. Would you rather meet George Washington, or the current President? George Washington for sure.  I respect him much more than I do President Obama....I really don't care for him at all.
  9. Would you rather lose your vision or your hearing? That is a tough one but I think it would be hearing. I can't imagine not seeing the beauty around me...my grands cute smiles, the beautiful sunsets and sunrise, flowers, color.  I am okay with quiet so I think not hearing would be easier.
  10. Would you rather work more hours per day, but fewer days or work fewer hours per day, but more days? I think working fewer hours per day but more days would work.  That's how I work at home...a few hours in the morning and then I like to have my afternoon's free and then I work again in the evening.  If I was going to work outside the home I would rather work in the mornings and then have the rest of the day off.
  11. Would you rather listen to music from the 70’s or music from today? I like the music today but enjoy hearing the music from the 70's as well.   I would probably stay with today.
  12. Would you rather become someone else or just stay you? I'll stay with me.  At this point I have learned we all have strengths and differences and I know mine so I would stay with me.
  13. Would you rather be Batman or Spiderman? I guess Batman so I could drive a cool bat-mobile instead of climbing walls. (at times I feel like I am already climbing walls)
  14. Would you rather be stuck on a broken ski lift or in a broken elevator? The ski lift because it's outdoors where the air is fresh and the space is open.  
  15. For your birthday, would you rather receive cash or gifts? I like both.  I was going to pick money only because I could get what I want...however I never really know what I want and usually save the money.  So receiving a gift is nice.

0 comments: