Our neighbors made these really cool benches/picnic table and Larry got one for Father's Day!
Sadie Lou in her bunny hat. She she is getting big and smiles and coo's a lot!
Sunday
Happy Fathers Day
I love these dads. Each one of these guys is great. They love their kids and are very good daddy's. For a few weeks I have thought a lot about my dad. I recorded a recording of him singing "You're Daddy's Little Girl" and have listened to it over and over. Today my sweet friend who was celebrating her birthday right along with everyone celebrating our dads took the time to text me a sweet, thoughtful message. She was thinking of me, knowing that today might be a little hard. That meant so much to me...I have such great friends. I'm thankful for the wonderful men that take time to nurture and care for the women and children of this world. I'm especially thankful for the ones in my family that make a difference in my life. Good Guys are such a huge blessing.
Posted by Dawn at 7:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment