Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday


Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Breakfast ~ What is something that you are always being asked? How's Your Family?  Which by the way they are wonderful...I'm so glad they are all mine.  I am so blessed to be the wife to a great guy, the mother to wonderful kids and the grandma to such cute littles.
Lunch ~ What is the last thing you ordered online?  Socks for Larry for Father's Day.
Dinner ~ What experience would you love to do all over again?  I would love to go pick up my first missionary again....I would have loved to pick them all up but looking up to see who's shoes were standing in front of me was so awesome! Justin served in Rome, Italy and all day as we went around the city I anticipated seeing him.  I thought it would be cool if we saw him in the city maybe passing by.  I kept my eyes open.  We were at the main terminal where all the buses, trains and subway's met.  We were looking at the buses trying to figure out which one we should take.  I looked down as I walked making sure I didn't trip on the curb or something.  While I was looking down Justin was on a bus talking to some other missionaries about how cool it would be if they saw their parents...then Justin noticed us..right there.  He got off the bus and stopped in front of me...I saw those black shoes and wondered who they belonged to....I looked up and there was MY Son....I couldn't help but grab him.  Oh my heck....that was so exciting.  Now instead of worrying about where the mission home was and what it was going to be like to see Justin we were able to go bowling with him.  I couldn't take my eyes off of him or wipe the smile off my face. What experience would you not like to do all over again? Losing Jared in the mountains for a day was the hardest experience I have had.  I can't even describe all the feelings that went through my mind and body.

Midnight Snack ~  What is the best news you received today?  Larry text me that he loved me! What is the worst? The worst thing today was saying "C'ya later" to Buffey.  However her service was awesome...the church was packed...she left a legacy of love and service.  I want to be better.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)
 Go and Do Whatever Brings You Peace!

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Thanks for playing! I always love reading your answers!
That is cool about picking up your missionary! What a great story. And I agree, reliving the experience with Jared would be tough!

Jodi said...

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Hope you have a great week.