There is so much in our life to be thankful for~yet, so often our focus is on our hardship and trials. By taking time each week to focus on our blessings I know we will notice a positive change in our lives. Even in our trials there are blessing....we need to look for them.
One blessing I am grateful for today. I'm thankful that we are blessed with so much...too much sometimes. We have everything we need and more...we are pretty spoiled. (everyone I know is)
An experience I have had that was a blessing to me. Having a few kids that have struggled in school and in life has been a blessing to me. My experiences have taught me compassion and unconditional love.
One Gospel Principle that is a blessing to me. Baptism and receiving the Holy Ghost. I don't actually remember being baptized but I do receiving the Holy Ghost. I "felt" him immediately! I remember the covenants I made at baptism and they have helped me during my trials.
Something I have done to bless another. I help my kids by watching their kids...which I also a huge blessing to me. This summer I am driving Trichelle's little ones to their Kids Club and I know that is a blessing to her.
Who was a blessing to me this week? My friend Carla...she makes me feel special. Kimi and Jared have also been. They are out of school and really enjoy my company which makes me happy.
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment