Monday

Celebrating Teresa

I wanted to take Teresa to lunch today for her birthday but she already had plans.  She's awesome though and invited me to join her and her mom and Suzie.  I've gone with them before and so I did.  Actually moments before I messaged her I was thinking that I would like to go see "The Cokeville Miracle".  She told me that's the show they were going to and then to lunch.  Perfect!  I got ready and we all met in the Mall.  It was a really good show.  The power of prayer is incredible and Angels are real! I know that's why those kids were saved.  This town had the heads up about the bomb and so many people everywhere, stopped and prayed.  It made me think of when Jared was lost....I will always believe it was all the prayers said for him that he was saved.  I also know that Jared had Angels surrounding him.  God knows us and loves us and hears our prayers!

I love my cute friend, Teresa.  Teresa is so kind and beautiful....I feel blessed that we met and became friends!  I hope the 60's are good for Teresa....she deserves the best! ♥

0 comments: