Sunday

Very Much Questions Meme

 Go HERE to Play Along
1. What was the last clothing item that you bought? I bought a pink polka dot sweater a few weeks ago

 2. If you could stay one age forever, what age would you choose? My favorite age to celebrate was 50 but I can honestly say I have enjoyed the journey and wouldn't want to stay put.

3. When you say “lol”, are you really laughing? I really am! 


4. What is the most interesting thing you’ve done in the past year? I watched my grand be born...that was pretty darn interesting.

5. If you started a business, what would it be? I always thought it would be neat to have a Mommy's Retreat.  Build a nice place so that Mommy's could get away for a night and be pampered.

6. Do your friends/family/coworkers know about your blog? My blog isn't a secret but I don't really know  who knows about it and who doesn't.

7. How long does it take you to write an average blog post? I bet it takes half an hour but longer if I am editing pictures to post too.  

8. How do you keep up with the blogs you follow? When I see a new post I will read it when I am on my blog.  I really don't follow that many anymore.

9. What is your bedtime? there is no set time anymore.  So when I get tired I usually go to bed.  It seems like it is always after 10:00.

10. Introvert or extrovert? More of an extrovert but in situations that I''m not familiar with I tend to be introverted until I become comfortable.

11. What is your biggest wish? My wish has always been to have a close family.  I want my family to always like being together and to always support each other.  So far..so good!

12. What is the best job you ever had? Hands Down....Being a Mom and now Gramma!  Best Job Ever!

13. Dog person/cat person/both/neither? More of a dog person.  I don't have pets but don't mind others pets.

14. If you had $1,000 to spend any way you wanted, what would you do with it? I would put it towards some new furniture.

15. How do you “dress” your toast? cinnamon sugar is really good.

16. How do you feel about snow? I love snow but I don't like it on the roads.

17. What was the worst job you ever had? One summer I worked at a cannery and hated it.  I got motion sickness from the moving belt.

18. What song can you not stop listening to? I don't have a favorite song that I can't stop listening to.  I like a lot of songs though when I hear them on the radio but I'm not one that has to have music in my ear all the time.

19. Love your name or hate it? I love my name!  I've always thought it was pretty!

20. How did you choose your blog/twitter handle? I just thought about something that described me. I love laughing and so it is...."Laugh Out Loud".... LOL ☺

0 comments: