Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ Post a few photos from your phone that most sums up your week and explain why.
This because every now and then among all the commotion there were some peaceful times.
It's seems like I am always on the go and moving....so much always going on.
at the end of each day I really think "there's no place like home!"
Lunch ~ What are your weekend plans? I am going to take Jared to get his picture taken for his drivers license and then he is going to drop off an application to work at Winegars. I plan on stopping by my mom's while getting his license and visiting with her and my brother. We were invited to our friends for a little BBQ and party for their grands while their kids are visiting tomorrow and I think we will go. Then I get to go to the Play with Barbie and her girls. On Sunday I am planning on enjoying the lesson that someone else prepares (I'm through teaching) and then enjoy the few members of my family that are coming to dinner. I also want to finish a book I am reading.Dinner ~ What is something you have needed extra help with this week. I can't think of anything. I know that I have been able to help a few of my kids that have needed extra help this week and also a friend who's daughter was married.
Midnight Snack ~ Name a song (or two) that you currently love. I love the "Happy" Song by Pharrell Williams, Geronimo by Shepphard and Just the Way You Are by Bruno Mars. I also love "Oh Lord my God" and "Where Can I Turn for Peace". I often find myself humming the songs I learned at Church.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Let it Go! There are so many things we regret or wish we could just do over......Let it Go!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥



2 comments:
Your first picture is for sure peaceful!! And I agree sometimes you just need to Let It Go!! Have a great week!!
Sounds like you've been a busy bee as always! Glad you found some peace amongst the chaos that life seems to throw at us all!
I loved all your pictures! I might have to do that question more often....so fun to see and read the cute captions as why!
THANKS FOR PLAYING SISTA! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment