Friday
Food 4 Thought Friday
Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!
Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ Who was your favorite celebrity as a child? I loved Burt Reynolds but that was when I was a teenager. I thought he was so cute. I also thought Larry kind of looked like him when we met.
Lunch ~ Are you a morning or night person? For most of my life I would say a night person. However, these days I get tired at least when I am home and am not worth much at night. I never would have considered myself a real morning person but now I really prefer mornings. I get most my work done in the morning and like to get up and going because when I do I feel better the rest of the day.
Dinner ~ If you were invisible, where would you go? Hmmmmm....I guess I would probably spy on others. I would also need transport powers to get around quickly because I'm sure once I spied on someone more people would come to my mind that I would enjoy spying on. When I was younger I loved laying in our back yard at night and watching my mom through the kitchen window...she had no idea we were watching and it was funny to just watch her expressions. I think of that now when my windows are open in the evenings.
Midnight Snack ~ Name one thing you are looking forward to right now and one thing you are not looking forward to at all. I am very excited that we are getting another grand in August. I love meeting each new little one and can hardly wait for each their births. Right now I know I need to call the dentist and have a tooth fixed (I think one broke a little) and I am not looking forward to that at all but have but it off too long already.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Be Grateful for the Moments Right Now. Enjoy the present and find all the good in each and every day.
Posted by Dawn at 8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Think how much fun we would have if we were invisible together! Hah!
Our lunch, dinner, and even our recipe for the week are pretty close!
My Mom loved Burt Reynolds.
that's because we are twinsee's :) just so you know I answer the questions before reading yours. :)
Post a Comment