It's so hard to get our book club together but we did it today before Kimi's graduation. We talked about a few books and a few of the books that I brought were borrowed by the others. I didn't bring home a new book but I bought a few books recently that I am excited to read. I just think right now that it's hard to find time to even read. I think that's true for the others as well because no one is reading too much right now. I'm glad that even though we aren't all busy reading that we still get together. This group and our friendship means a lot to me. I learn so much from each of my friends and I'm thankful to be a part of this group.
I have spent a lot of time on making a few books lately. I made a picture book of our family's activities for 2014. It's just pictures but took quite a bit of time. I really like it and now I want to go back and make one for 2013 and the previous years. I need to start my blog book since I am making a part 1 and a part 2 for this year. The first half of the year is almost over and I need to put my blog into a book. I love the books that I have made and I hope that others will like and appreciate them as well.


0 comments:
Post a Comment