Thursday

when I'm 90

Boots and Mary and Mine and Carla's hero's!  Mary is 90 and Boots is right behind her.  These two are so classy, smart, witty, and young at heart!  They bowl every week and I think they both golf when the weather is good.  I think that is the secret to staying young....being active!  Carla and I have vowed with each other that we are going to continue to bowl until we are 90.

I admire Mary and Boots and love them to pieces.  The make me smile every week when I see them.  They both asked me today at different times if they could nominate me to be the President of this bowling league.  It made me feel good but I do not want that responsibility at all.  I go bowling for the fun of it.  I don't pay attention to the league rules and don't want to.  I'm happy just being on a team and visiting with everyone!

When I'm 90 (if I live that long) I want to be like these two women!  I might need to get a heavier ball though because I think they both bowl with a heavier ball than mine...they are not wimps! I seriously admire them both!

0 comments: