Mya had her first Piano Recital tonight and she did really well. She was first and acted so brave and confident. I was so proud of her. I love seeing my grands develop new talents and become themselves in their way.
Today was a crazy spring day. We experience very hard winds, a muddy rain, and more rain and then snow with huge snowflakes. I love Springtime in Utah. My car was filthy from the dirty rain and I probably used all my windshield fluid in just an hour of driving but because I had to go out into the weather more my car was washed off completely and the windows were so clear it looked like there wasn't even a windshield at all. The roads were clear and for me that is what matters....let it snow all it wants...just don't stick to the roads. The winds scare me because I wonder about the things that could "fly" my way. So far I'm lucky and haven't had anything hit me in a wind storm.
It's Braxton's birthday and we were able to take him and Kelsi out for their birthday dinners. It was fun...I really enjoy our birthday dinner traditions. The ladies sitting with us ended up get a pleasant surprise for their "girl's night out" dinner. Larry took care of their bill. (remember that I just wrote about wishing that I had extra money to do that?....I think I might be asking for more money so I too can cover a bill spontaneously once in awhile)Braxton was sick before he made it home and shortly after getting home it hit me. I don't know what it is about Tepanyaki's but I always get a gut ache. I have even tried ordering differently and it still happens. I love the place though and so I just deal with it. Braxton might have to do the same.




0 comments:
Post a Comment