Sunday

Funky Twenty-Five Meme

Funky Twenty-Five Meme
Stolen from: The now-defunct Tense Teacher the link is HERE
1. Most unflattering hairstyle you ever had? What made it so unflattering? In fourth grade I had a pixie cut and it looked like a boys haircut and wasn't cute on me at all.  I just think it was too short everywhere like the way I cut  my boys hair.  I looked like a boy...I didn't wear make-up yet so not good at all.

 2. Favorite movie(s) that were made in the 90's? Little Rascals, Star Wars,The Sandlot, Braveheart, Sister Act 1 and 2, Life Is Beautiful, Mrs. Doubtfire, Dances with Wolves and Parent Trap.  I love Disney and a few that came out in the 90's are: The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast,, Tarzan, Pocahontas, Bugs Life, Toy Story, Mulan and Aladdin.

3. Do you rent movies? If so, from where? Red Box is the place to rent movies now.  We don't as much as when there were Block Buster Video's that you could rent from.  

4. Do you like cookies better when they're just out of the oven or after they've cooled?  I love all cookies but I do like them right out of the oven best!

5. Do you still talk to the person who gave you your first kiss?  I think my first kiss was from my neighbor across the street and I do see him occasionally and talk to him.

6. Did you go to pre-school? If so, what was the name of it? I didn't attend a preschool....not even sure that was something anyone did when I was young.  My kids went Kay's, Bev's, Miss Amy's and Page's Preschools.

7. How do you take your coffee? I don't take coffee anyway....I like the smell but don't drink it.

8. Do you like fuzzy things? Yes...fuzzy, soft blankets are the best.

9. Favorite kind of chocolate? I LOVE all chocolate but like milk chocolate best.

10. Are you more optimistic or pessimistic? I'm a optimistic person....always looking on the bright side of things.  (yes...there is a bright side to everything)

11. What about peopleofwalmart.com? Do you think the site is mean, funny, or both? I wont' lie...it makes me laugh out loud.  

12. Do you like fat sandwiches? If so, what does your favorite one have on it? I actually prefer thin, grilled sandwiches.  If I am going to have a fat sandwich I like Roast Beef French Dip sandwiches.

13. One restaurant you'd never been to but would like to go to? I can't think of any.

14. Last time you got a haircut? Do you need one? about a month ago.  I really don't need it cut but I do need to get it colored again.


15. What's your favorite pattern for clothing (stripes, plaid, etc.)? I like stripes and polka dots right now.

16. What's your age backwards? 45

17. When you see typos in a survey, do you correct them? no 

18. When was your last vacation? Did you go someplace special? Larry and I went to Hawaii in March and it was wonderful. Hawaii is kind of a special place to go for us because we can actually relax and don't feel like we have to go see and do everything.

19. What's your favorite kind of pancakes? I really like pumpkin and chocolate chips but I like just regular pancakes too.  I'd rather have french toast or a waffle though.

20. Do you like movies with computer graphics, like Avatar? I think they are okay but they aren't my favorite.  Chic Flicks are my favorite.

21. Do you know how to sew? I do know how to sew but only sew to repair something.  I never really enjoyed sewing....it stresses me out.

22. Are you good at wrapping gifts? I can wrap gifts but wouldn't say I'm really good...but I'm not really bad either.  My mom is the good one and is very particular with her bows and seams.

23. Do you like flavored yogurt? I love flavored yogurt and I really don't have a favorite flavor.  Maybe vanilla but love the fruit flavors too.

24. How old will you be in December of 2015? 55....WooHoo!

25. What's the age difference between you and your siblings? I have a brother 3 years older than me, a sister 2 years (almost exactly) older than me, and a brother 3 years younger than me.

0 comments: