Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday!

A little feast without the calories!!

Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!

Food 4 Thought Friday ~ This week's questions: 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 
   
Breakfast ~ What time you do usually arise in the morning, and what time do you hit the sack? Usually I don't make it to bed before 10:00 but that's when I like to be in bed by.  I will wake up without an alarm by 6:00 am and usually am up and going for the day between 6:30-7:00. 

Lunch ~  What makes you the most jealous of others? hmmmmm.....probably when I see the talent of others that I wasn't blessed with.  I also get jealous at times when I don't have as much money as I wish I did and I am with others who have plenty. (or appear to)  This is a funny jealousy though because I know some of my friends have made comments over the years of how I never have to worry about money.  That has never been true...I have always had to budget what I have and for the most part of perfectly content.
 
Dinner ~ 
Name one of your biggest regrets in life. I can't really think of any but one should probably be that I didn't further my education at least in College.  I feel like I have furthered my education by being a stay at home mom.  You learn so much from staying home and making everything happen and work out.


Midnight Snack ~ 
What is your favorite thing to snack on?  How often do you snack during the day? I LOVE Chocolate and usually have a little every day.....ok.....not every day just most days.  I also like jelly belly's because it's best to only eat one at a time to enjoy each flavor.  I snack 3 or 4 times throughout the day.....usually when I am not as busy. (I almost said "bored" but I am never bored)

 
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?)  Try to be like Jesus...Follow Him!  Jesus and our Heavenly Father are always at the top of my thoughts.  It's really hard to make wrong choices when I am thinking of them.  Sometimes I have to pray a little harder to have the strength I need to over come a temptation and sometimes I have to pray right away after falling short so that I can repent immediately.  But the important thing is to TRY TO BE LIKE JESUS and FOLLOW HIM!


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ 

3 comments:

Jodi said...

THANKS FOR PLAYING!!!
I have to agree with you on your lunch. I also often feel jealous of others and their money and all they have.
People tell me the same they do you, because they only see what we have and don't see how hard we worked to get it. I always answer and say something like if you go to school for 12 years AFTER graduating from high school and then live as poor as church mice for those 12 years plus about 10 more on top of that, you would understand how long and hard we worked for what we have. I still feel like we have much less than most people who didn't go to school as long as we did and that is hard for me. I am working on it. I just think it would be nice to not have to account for every penny but people think because my hub's a doctor then we are rich. Just not true. Maybe if we lived in SLC we would be, but not here.

Dawn said...

I was embarrassed for sharing that and it does make me feel better that you understand ��

Audrey said...

Love your comments! I'm so glad that you shared your true answers - even if they seem embarrassing. I often feel the same way. I think that we best learn about and relate to others when they are being truthful and not just saying what is expected!