Wednesday

Count Your Blessings

There is so much in our life to be thankful for~yet, so often our focus is on our hardship and trials.  By taking time each week to focus on our blessings I know we will notice a positive change in our lives.  Even in our trials there are blessing....we need to look for them.

 One blessing I am grateful for today. The Temple.  I  am so thankful that I live so close to many and especially for the Ogden one that is super close.  I love going to the Temple each week and was able to go with my sister/friend this week.  I love feeling the spirit of our Lord.

An experience I have had that was a blessing to me. 
When I was young I watched my sister jump out of a tree. (we were all doing it having a blast)  When she landed she hurt her back and couldn't walk very well.  My mom asked our Bishop to come and give Susan a blessing.  I remember laying on top of the bunk bed looking over the edge.  When the blessing was over Susan was able to walk.  My testimony of the Priesthood and it's power developed that day.

One Gospel Principle that is a blessing to me. The Priesthood !  This week I witnessed my son bless his child through through the Priesthood.  I also got to see my hubby give our Sister Missionaries a blessing before the one left for Brazil.  The Priesthood is such a Powerful Gift!

Something I have done to bless another. 
I helped take dinner into a family that just got a new baby sister this week.  I also followed a prompting to call a friend.

Who was a blessing to me this week? My family.  I love special times like Sadie's Blessing when we are all together.  I loved having Kelsi's family over also and for the love they show to my son and us.

0 comments: