Tuesday

A Few Little's Today

Parker had a field trip to the Children's Tree House today and so I got to watch Macie and Sadie so that Natalie could go with him.  I got Sadie early so that Natalie could get her kids ready without worrying about another baby. Natalie is watching Saide for Braxton and Kelsi once a week to save on Day Care costs....she's so nice!  Anyway I was happy to help out.  I love having the little's and helping out.  Sadie is growing and filling out a little.  Macie is walking all over and has such a cute personality.  She points and grunts if she wants anything.  She says "Hi" a lot and it sounds to me like she says "thank you" and "I love you" too.  They are both such cutie's and it was enjoyable having them over.  Kimi was home today too and helped out when needed. 

I got thinking that I will be spending more time with these cute little girls now that the older kids are in school and I might be needed every once in awhile when the mommy's have other things they need to do.  I'm so glad these little's joined our family and that many more will follow.  It's fun having them in my life.
When the babies left I ran up to check on Kathy before I picked up Jared.  As soon as I got there Trichelle called and needed me to pick up Zaden if I could.  She was at the doctor and it was taking longer than she had planned.  I told her I would be glad to pick him up.  No sooner had I hung up and Jaydan called which reminded me that I was going to take him to pick up his motorcycle.  He was later than he had planned though and so he called gramps since it would be pushing it for me since Jared would be calling soon.  I was able to visit with Kathy for a bit in between calls and before I had to leave.  She is doing much better than the other day when we went to visit.
I took this picture from Trichelle since I didn't get one of Zaden while he was here.  He wasn't here long after picking up Jared and helping Jared feed the cows.  I love listening to Zaden tell me about Mind Craft and School and all the things he likes.  Kids are so dang cute and smart.  Zaden is reading and learning to spell and does really well at it.  He volunteered telling me that his dad isn't good at spelling.  We talked about how some people just learn different and are smart in other ways.  His dad is a computer genius.  I think Zaden might be too...he loves computers already.

Larry got home and needed to run and pick up his prescription.  Usually I love to go with but was too full and tired and felt like I had been running enough.  Kimleighel went with him instead. woohoo!  When Larry came home he took Jared and during that time I forgot that Jared had piano.  Thank goodness Jaydan remembered so we didn't miss again.  I had remembered all day and then spaced it with the other things happening.  Dang memory some times....it makes me feel better that Larry's memory is only about as good as mine...he too had spaced it off.  It doesn't make me feel better that Jared also spaced it off....I would like him to remember.

Usually the grands are going to bed when we go for piano but tonight they were up.  I was there and even stayed to watch them read their scriptures together.  They each read a verse and I noticed that the kids marked their scriptures every time they read "Lord, Christ, Jesus."  What a good thing to witness... it made me feel happy inside!

0 comments: