Sunday
Threes Meme
1. Three things that scare me: The dark, Mice, and Surgeries
2. Three people who make me laugh: Larry, Tammy Garner and Kathy Orrock
3. Three things I love: My family, My friends, The Gospel of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
4. Three things I hate: Satan, weeds, and onions
5. Three things I don't understand: Insurance, Homework, Dishonesty
6. Three things on my desk: my phone, a glass of water, scriptures
7. Three things I'm doing right now: blogging, laundry, preparing to go to the store to help with a dinner tonight.
8. Three things I want to do before I die: I'm good to go
9. Three things I can do: Craft pretty good, help others see happiness in their lives, See the good in others.
10. Three things I can't do: I can't run or stand too long (it hurts my back), I am not good at organizing or getting rid of things, sing very well.
11. Three things you should listen to: The Prophet, your family, good uplifting music.
12. Three things you should never listen to: Negative people, loud music that makes you feel dark inside, anything that takes away from God or his teachings.
13. Three things I'd like to learn: photography so I could take pictures of my family without paying to have them done, to do without the things I have but don't use, to play the piano.
14. Three favorite foods: Pasta of any kind, cookies, pizza.
15. Three beverages I drink regularly: water, water, water....sometimes I add a lemon or flavor.
16. Three shows I watched as a kid: Little House on the Prairie, Mork and Mindy, The Price is Right
Questions came from HERE
Posted by Dawn at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment