Monday

Kimleighel is 19

Woo Hoo Kimleighel is a year older.  Her last year of being a teenager!  Those years seem to have gone fast now that we are where we are.  It's been an adventure with this girl as it has with every child.  Kimleighel is fun and talented and feisty and enjoyable and so loving.  This year all she wanted for her birthday was to spend time with me.  I'm not gonna lie...that totally made my day.  She has had it all planned for months, maybe even a year.  We are going to go to lunch and shopping and a movie and then to dinner with Larry.  I reminded her that there is a limit on what I spend and she said she'd pay for the extra's.  What a kid!  I'm looking forward to our day together.  I hope it's everything that Kimleighel has dreamed of.  I am so thankful for this daughter of mine that love's her momma.

0 comments: