It's the Relief Society's birthday and our Stake had a little celebration for it. We learned a little about each member of our Stake Presidency which was really fun and were able to do some service projects. Kimi and I helped make book marks so that the missionaries can give them to investigators and new members. It reminded me of when I was in Italy with Justin and his friend a member there gave me a metal book mark so that I would remember her. They also had some other entertainment throughout the day while we worked on the service projects. I was asked to be a part of a line dancing group but I was in Hawaii when they practiced and and the next time they practiced I couldn't go either. I'm glad I didn't because Kimi had planned some things that took time and we ended up sneaking out after making some bookmarks.
Kimi got her hair cut before the Relief Society party. We went and bought dye so I could color it after attending the party. We also went to the credit union so Kimi would have money for her California Tour next week. We came home and I dyed her hair before she went out with a friend to the movie. I love that Kimleighel knows that Birthdays are to be celebrated...not only on the day of the birth. It was fun spending the day with Kimleighel. It's fun for me that she likes spending time with me. It makes this mommy feel good!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment