Wednesday

Bye Bye Sister Wright

Cute Sister Wright finally received her Visa so she is able to go to the Mission she was called to. (Brazil...not sure the exact mission)  She has served in Hooper for a few months while waiting for her visa and has been such a "light".  The gal is always smiling and is so positive.  She is such a beauty and wonderful example.  She is truly a disciple of Christ and radiates His Light!  It's been a pleasure knowing her.

Larry and I took the Sisters to lunch....our last supper with them.  It's fun having sister missionaries and being involved with them.  The sisters stopped by after lunch for a few minutes and I was able to express to them the things I have observed.  These two sisters are always smiling.  I can feel their goodness.  They are most certainly instruments of our Lord and Savior.
Larry is really into missionary work right now and helping others come back to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.  I wish he would have talked to the people in this truck before they pulled out of the parking lot.  I would have liked to have heard their story.

0 comments: