Once a month we are trying to have a movie day at Carla's just so we can have another girls day together. It's also wear your pj's if you want to be comfy. I wore my comfy sweatshirt since I don't own pj's...only night gowns. I think I will be looking for some pj's to go to the party in.
I got there at 11:00 since that's when we said it started. Robin came about 11:30 and Kathy showed up around 12:00. We watched The Help since Carla had never seen it. It was fun hanging with my friends. Patti came later so that she could pay for Disneyland since we also made today the day we had to commit and pay for the tickets. We had one gal that was planning on coming back out...that's why we needed a commitment date. (I know she was really planning on it and wanted to but things just aren't going to work out for her) Now our Hotel will work out and we won't need to get another room and we can also drive Carla's car. We had things planned out though if more would have been able to join us. When you plan something like this you need to be flexible....there's that being flexible again! Everyone has had the opportunity to join us and now we can make decisions based on the exact number. (almost exact...we are still waiting on one that has a good reason for not knowing. Even still though we are able to make a plan and one more won't change it....we will just split everything with one more) I'm looking forward to Disneyland....such a Magical Place!
The day was fun and when I left I went and picked up Trichelle's kids so they could come and play for a while. Ivy sent me a paper airplane on Sunday asking when she could spend the night again. I don't know the answer to that but told her that she could come over after school...of course Zaden was invited too. I love that my grands enjoy coming over. I really love having them here. Kimleighel surprised the grands with a treat when she came home from work. She even brought me a drink and felt bad that she didn't have anything for Jared since she thought he would still be at school. I had a sip of my drink and gave it to Jared. I was impressed that Kimleighel was so thoughtful.
When Trichelle came to get the kids we had a really nice visit. I love visiting with my kids. I was glad Larry got home and was able to join us because he made a really good point about an issue that hadn't crossed mine or Trichelle's minds.
Kimleighel came down later and was all gabber boxy. I was relaxing and reading and Larry was working on a talk on the computer. I told Kimi to talk softer so it wouldn't bother Larry and I guess the noise hadn't bothered him until I said that. Then it bothered him and he quit and was a bit disturbed. We all left the room and everyone was feeling different emotions. I ended up going to Kimi's room and talking to her. She had been sharing her Patriarchal Blessing with me and I felt like that was important. Sometimes I don't give my kids at home the time or attention they need and when I recognize that I'm not I really try hard to give it to them. Heck...I wanted each of these children...I'd better pay attention to them! We had a great discussion and everything turned out wonderful.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment