I was so tired Saturday morning since we didn't get home until 2:00 am. but when Larry got up at 7:00 to feed I couldn't go back to sleep. I was dying to go hold little Sadie. What a sweet little child Sadie is. So perfect and cute. Little Sadie has beautiful long fingers and long nail beds...she's pretty darn perfect! I was really glad I went early to see my newest grand because shortly after I started feeling sick. I never get sick but........the cold and cough going around found me.
Since I was heading to Disneyland when Sadie was born I bought her a darling Princess frame. I hope she will always know how much this gramma loves her even though I wasn't home for her birth. I know I will be much more help in the weeks to come. :) I'm thankful for my sweet grands!


0 comments:
Post a Comment