Mya was SO Excited to sleep over at our house on Friday! She came in and ran to me and threw her arms around me and was simply ecstatic! She was telling me how excited she was and that she thought she would die thinking about it on Thursday. She even dreamed about it Thursday night. Now really...how cute is that? She wouldn't let me go and was hugging me with her legs wrapped around me too. It make my day! Mya greeted Larry the same hours later when he got home! It made Grandpa Larry's day as well.
It was Larry's turn to close up and so I decided that I would take Mya shopping for her birthday present before he got home. Mya loves crafts and art and so I took her to JoAnns. We had discussed her options before I chose a store. She is such a good, considerate child. I told her the amount we usually pay and she did the math and was very selective with her gifts. I did let her go over because she found an owl at the end of her search that I could tell she really liked. Mya never begs or wants and so I decided to let her have it. She ended up with some fun things and got to work on them as soon as we got back to my house. Oh my grands make me smile!
Mya wanted me to sleep out in the front room with her and so that's exactly what I did. I slept on the couch and she slept on the floor. Our heating is in the floor and so actually it's the warm place to sleep...I however think the floor is too hard. We pinky promised that I wouldn't go get in my own bed during the night. ☺
My boys, Jared and Jaydan, love having the grands over too and chased Mya around. (Kimi loves it too and after playing with Mya for a bit went to a friends house) It was late and they still had her going. I finally made them stop about 10:30. I knew Mya had a friend party on Saturday and I knew she needed her sleep. I could tell that Mya finally fell asleep about 11:00. I was hoping she would sleep in but she awoke about 7:40 and was excited to see the sunrise. The sky was pretty and pink when she pointed it out to me. This little one reminds me so much of myself when I was young.
I made her waffles and she crafted some more. We got cleaned up so we could go watch Jared play church basketball before I took her home. We had such a good time. I love having the grands sleep over for their Birthdays....It's just Fun!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment