Wednesday
Little Miss Macie is 1
Boy that year went fast! I love this little angel baby. She lights up a room and is simply wonderful. Macie Marie is such a sweetie pie. She is very happy and is usually smiling these days. She gets around fast and is pulling herself up to everything. She got her first two bottom teeth and just went off the bottle. (I think she would still like to have her bottle but does okay with a sippy cup) Her nick name is Roo..or Roo Roo. She's so little and petite and everything she does is cute. She is learning so much and doing so much and her little personality is coming out. Macie is such a blessing to our family and hers. I love this darling little grand of mine! She makes my heart happy!
Posted by Dawn at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Wow already been a year? She's a doll!
Post a Comment