Friday
H*E*L*P
Thank goodness for friends! When I need help with something I can call and friend and will get the help I need. I am over SNAP next week and so I planned a little lesson about Love and Kindness. I thought we could make a card to give to someone and also a funny ring I saw on the internet. The President wanted me to use some of the paper and left overs we had for the cards. My mind went right back to preschool as I designed my love note. It was the worst thing I have ever created since the age of 5 and even Larry agreed....it was ridiculous. Kathy is the queen of cards and has everything to make really cute ones. I went to her house yesterday and decided what I wanted and then I went back today to cut them out. I picked up more paper from our SNAP closet. Now I have a kit for the gals to each make a really cute card. I feel much better about things now. ☺ Robin and Carla came over too and Kathy ended up helping Robin make a sign for her son to respond to a dance invite. It was cute and we all had a great time.
Posted by Dawn at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment