Friday
Another Pie Party
Larry had another pie party for a few more widows. This time they lived in the first ward which is the ward Larry is over right now as a High Councilman. I think the Sisters enjoy these little gatherings because Larry always gets each of their favorite pie to share. (Triple Berry for Sister Frazier and Lemon Meringue for Sister Hansen) Again, Larry asked the older sisters to share stories of their favorite Prophets. I have enjoyed listening to their memories. I really like older people! It's fun to think about all the prophets and how they have influenced our lives. Each one has added their own special thing to building up the Kingdom of God. I am very thankful for all the prophets. I am very thankful for this church...The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. The Gospel of Jesus Christ makes me Happy!
Posted by Dawn at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment