At the end of each month I am also going to include something about me that you might not have known.
My favorite food has always been pasta. When I was growing up and if I got to choose what we were going to have for dinner I would choose spaghetti. As I got older I became acquainted with Fettuccine Alfredo and would order it whenever I went out if it was on the menu. I love homemade mac and cheese and to tell the truth I even like the boxed macaroni and cheese...just not as much. I love top ramen noodes, japanese noodles...anything with pasta. I like all kinds of pasta and right now I really like the curly, corkscrew pasta called Cellentani! I love the twist in it..and I think it's fun to eat. ☺
My favorite Restaurant is LaFerovia. The owners are from Naples, Italy and just cook so good. Even my grands love LaFerovia. I use to always order the pasta combo. With the combo you would get a pasta in red sauce and a different pasta in white sauce. Now I switch it up and try to add a little protein when I order but oh my...I love the pasta.
I still cook pasta for a meal at least once a week. It seems like Mondays are a good day for spaghetti since it's fast and easy and filling. We have lots of pasta in our food storage...it's what we eat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment