Carla made yummy chicken and rice with gravy. I think she must also of been the one who made the relish tray. She asked the rest of us to bring treats to share with everyone. We had plenty of good eats.
We got silly and every now and then we decided to just be cute. ☺ I always enjoy looking at our pictures because they make me smile all over again.We had a gift exchange and Carla decided since she was the Hostess she should hand out the gifts. It is always fun to see what others bring. It is always fun to go home with something else. I thought the gift Patty brought was clever....a BIG Peppermint Patty from Patty. I thought the gift Jolene brought was the most thoughtful and it was given to Jodi which I thought was perfect. It was a darling Nativity picture with a poem that Jolene wrote...very fitting today. The other gifts were wonderful, yummy and cute!
I played around with some Christmas Frames and a few of my favorite pictures. Friends must certainly be a "symbol" of Christmas because they add so much to this wonderful season.
I'm glad that when we said be silly I wasn't the only one being silly. They all crack me up!
I love love love this time of the year! It really is the most wonderful!










1 comments:
Oh that was such a fun party! I am so glad I decided to go even though I was having second thoughts! You guys helped make the day so much easier. It's so nice to have such amazing friends especially when you need them. I wish we could all get together once a week! I just love being with you all! I would still love to get together before Christmas, but if not right after!
Post a Comment