Today Macie had surgery to repair her soft palate and have another plate put in the roof of her mouth. I was concerned for her and asked others to please pray for her. Prayers are so powerful and wonderful. We know that little Macie Marie is surrounded by Angels and that the prayers in her behalf are heard and answered. I was a little worried that she would be hungry because her surgery wasn't until after 3:00 pm. I prayed that she wouldn't be hungry and that everything would go well. Since Larry had a day off we decided to go to the Hospital and stay with Justin and Natalie. It was a good decision. I marveled at cute Macie. She had her last bottle of formula at 7:00 am and only had a little pedialyte before noon. This little one was happy and so good while we all waited for her turn. I know the prayers said for her were being answered. When it was her turn to go she went with the Anesthesiologist with out any worries. The stethoscope was a great distraction.
Macie's surgery went really well. A few doctors came out to report how things went. Macie also got tubes in her ears and we feel like it was a blessing she got her first ear infection last week. I'm not sure her ears would have been looked at if not and the tubes will help. I was very impressed with the Doctor that did the surgery on her palate. To him it's so simple and easy to do. He truly is an answer to Justin and Natalie's prayers. I loved meeting him and know that Macie is in really good hands. Macie started eating right away and continue eating through the night. The nurses were amazed at how well she has done. Her first surgery she only stayed one night and I suspect it will be the same with this one. Many kids stay a few nights until they can eat without any IV...Macie is doing that. I know it's the prayers! I asked Heavenly Father to please bless everyone that has prayed for Macie and our family. I hope that everyone that has kept us in their prayers will notice a special blessing given to them.
Another neat thing that happened. TJ trailers gifted Justin and Natalie with some $$$ since our Insurance stinks. We continue to find out we always have more to pay. Anyway a few weeks ago Justin had a special experience of following the spirit and giving all he had and because of it he was blessed by the business. I had a strong impression that the business will be blessed also. I know we are but I'm going to watch for it.
I love Heavenly Father and His plan for each of us. I love how his plan involves each of us and how it is through others we are blessed and through us others are blessed. Heavenly Father is so kind to let us all be a part of this. I notice more and more how very involved we really are. It's so cool!



1 comments:
I'm so happy all went well! She is so precious!
Post a Comment