I returned to my home on Friday to shower and get cleaned up. I needed to just come home and be cleansed from the inside out. It's easier to cry when I'm alone. I cried the whole way home. I had stopped but started again when I noticed a big box on my bed with my name. I opened the box and more tears spilled from my eyes. Some people are so thoughtful and clever. The note said "We" and so I think this was a team effort. It was anonymous which is always kind of nice. The brain starts thinking of all the people it could be. It's a time you think everyone could be responsible for this. In a way everyone gets credit....it could be them! I truly appreciate all the love and kindness expressed to me. I appreciate all the prayers said for me and my family...they help!
Kindness and Love do help soothe a hurting heart.....both are very magical!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment