We came home Saturday Night so that we could shower and get ready at home for the blessing on Sunday. After the blessing and lunch we headed back up. We had a few kids come up on Sunday for dinner. Justin brought his family and Braxton and Kelsi came too. It was fun having them. I invited Mya and Parker to spend the night since a few of their cousins snuck in a sleep over about a month ago. I really try to be fair and I don't ever want my grands to think they are cheated in any way. I don't want my kids to fill bad either. It was a blast having them stay. They were so excited and so fun. This weekend Mya reminded me of Justin when he was little. Maybe it's the age but there is something right now about her cute freckles and eyes and cheeks and even her nose that make me think of Justin when he was little. It's fun seeing my kids in the grands.
I love this time with Kim. Before we started camping with the Taylors I only saw Kim at Christmas when I took her a gift or when they brought us one. This is so much more fun. I love my sweet friend and her cute family. They all turned out great. I laughed as they told stories about Karson (their 2nd child but oldest son) and how naughty he was. He caused his momma stress and I remember it well over the years. You wouldn't know he was so naughty because he is such a good kid. He helps his parents so much and is so kind. We enjoy all their kids....Kiera, Karson, Karley, Kelsey, Kenzie and Keaton..their grands are very cute too.
I let Mya and Parker play with my camera. The big collage is mostly their pictures. I think they are so cute and funny. It was a fun weekend but ended too soon.
It's Labor Day today and that is exactly what Larry is doing....Laboring. Poor guy....gets home cleans out the trailer with our help and then has to help his dad with the hay. They were going to do it tomorrow but gramps always moves the plans up and so like it or not Larry had to help. Kimi was taking her friends to the movies and the car stopped on the freeway and so Larry and I had to go get it and pull it home. (I don't really like pulling cars) Once home Larry returned to the fields. I cleaned up the food and started the laundry. I'm done with my stuff and Larry is still Laboring.
Happy Labor Day!





3 comments:
I need a trailer! That way maybe going with the fam would actually happen! I love that you guys go even when you have lots going on! The new baby is sure cute! CONGRATS!
You DO need a trailer & then you could come camping with us :) my friends reserve huge areas & invites are always welcomed :)
You DO need a trailer & then you could come camping with us :) my friends reserve huge areas & invites are always welcomed :)
Post a Comment