Denece asked me a few weeks ago if every day was a party for me. I told her that I try to make everyday a party and so she invited me to Logan. (I need to go back in a month or so when the leaves change...she remembered that I love that canyon in the fall) We were going to try to get facials but it's not very easy for me to play on Saturdays unless it's with my family and so we settled for lunch. (Denece doesn't work on Saturday) Denece took off at noon and we Partied. (wink) We went to Beehive Grill and had a really yummy lunch and a wonderful conversation. Denece told the waitress that I had been her bridesmaid and even though her marriage hadn't lasted our friendship had. We met at CeCe's Day Care (around 1978) and have been friends ever since.
I admire Denece so much. She has not had an easy life but has pushed forward and has a good life now. Denece is talented and has a knack for making things cozy. Her cute little house is so inviting and I love it. Denece is kind and a very good person. She is a great friend.
I'm glad that we could spend the day together. After lunch we went shopping and then we sat in her cute little car and talked some more. I am thankful for Denece!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment