Friday

Happy Birthday to Me........lita

Even though I love celebrating my birthday every once in awhile I take a break and actually help someone else to celebrate their birthday.  Today is Melita's birthday and so I took her to breakfast.  I think she might have been surprised that I asked her if I could.  I was talking to Melita about helping me with nail stuff and she told me she was taking the day off for her birthday.  I didn't want her helping with my nails on her birthday so I invited her to breakfast instead.  We had a nice visit and a yummy breakfast from Kneaders.  You just can't beat their french toast.  I even splurged and bought some orange rolls to take tonight to a girls night out.

I like this cute neighbor of mine.  She's a fun girl and has the cutest little boys.  When I asked her how old she was I thought WOW I'm 8 years older....then I realized I had thought I was younger than I am and I am really 18 years older.  Melita is just 3 years older than Trichelle.  Crazy!  I don't care how old or young my friends are....age is just a number. (one that I keep forgetting but not on purpose)

0 comments: