Saturday

33 how can that be?

My first born...the one that made my dreams come true is 33 years today....how in the world can that even be?  Time really does happen quickly.  I love this daughter of mine.  She has always been such a joy to me.  She is so cute, smart, fun, talented, kind, caring and absolutely wonderful.  I love that she is discovering who she really is.  I have always admired my cute girl.  I have always prayed that she would realize and see what I have always seen in her.  She's a head of me....always has been....it took me longer to realize who I am...I'm still learning....she's starting to get it.  I guess part of life is learning who we are...getting a glimpse of what Heavenly Father knows.  It's a process and rewarding when we start to see.  This child (and all my children) makes me so proud to be the Mommy!  I get so much joy when I introduce my children to others.
I wanted to be sure that today was special for Trichelle.  I wanted to make sure she celebrated her day of birth.  We planned on going to breakfast and then out to dinner with our guys.  I didn't realize that Larry was off and so I invited him to come to breakfast.  TJ was also off and so Trichelle had invited him and so it worked out great.  We all went to Mt Ogden Grill.  I've been there for lunch a few times and have liked it and Trichelle and TJ love going to dinner there but breakfast wasn't as good today for us.  Oh well it's not about the food as much as spending the time with our kids.

We stopped by my mom's after so she wouldn't have to mail Trichelle's card.  The guys helped her put boards up against my dad's work shed which seriously made me laugh.  I have never really stopped and looked closely at my dad's hideout.  It's not quite what my mom had in mind when she gave dad permission to build it.  It totally cracks me up how scrapped out it is.  (Braxton takes after my dad)  Trichelle helped my mom get her curtain off the rod.  (I tried but was pushing the rings instead of pulling them.....I tell you....Trichelle is a smartie)

TJ is taking Trichelle to assignment shops and little antique shops all over Utah today for her birthday.  I am glad that she is getting to do what she wants and that TJ is going with her.  That is what a great guy does.  No golfing today...it's her birthday and they are doing things that she wants.  I'm glad that they are taking the whole day and even staying over somewhere and that she gets to do what she loves.  I hope this cutie has a wonderful day.....she is wonderful and has made my life wonderful!

0 comments: