Saturday

weekly tidbits

*I got to sit with Julie Ward for a few hours.  We had a really good visit and the time flew by.  Julie is recovering from Heart Surgery and had a few complications so the RS is staying with her during the days.  It's kind of fun and I was hoping I would be able to again but this week is busy and the times that worked for me were already taken.

*Larry left me a "breakfast bar" by my sink.  The guy knows me well and is so thoughtful!
*I found a quote that fits me to a "T".  I have always enjoyed laughing and hope to die laughing! ☺
*I got to have Kamryn over a few days this week.  It was fun having her.  She is such a cutie and I'm so glad she's ours.  We watched movies, went to the water park, did gymnastics & played games.
*Jared and Cameron have sure enjoyed themselves this week.  They play hard and love being together. Gramps is the Best!  He took the boy cousins (Jared, Cameron and Hunter) fishing at the fish farm. (it cost him lots of $) The boys caught enough for everyone to have dinner..I think they got like 37. Gramps said the boys had a blast. After dinner gramps let Kimleighel paint his fingernail...even requested flowers after the picture.  Fun Guy!  I'm so glad that Shari plans time to come visit...the kids are making fun memories.
*Breakfast with a few neighbors and good friends....Kathy O, Robin B, and Susan H.  I told them we needed a picture a few times and got home without taking one. :(  I made a collage with older pics..except me and Susan.  We ended up going to the movie later.  Robin and Kathy had other things going.  I sure do love these neighbors of mine that are such wonderful friends.
*I had to post this picture that cracks me up.  Those are Jodi's legs that look like she could be related to the "Incredible's"!
*I wanted to post this quote that is just plain true.  It's so important to be around positive people that believe in you.  That doesn't mean those people can't have real or bad days...it just means they try to see and focus on the good.  Some people are so toxic and will suck the happy right out of you if you let them remain in your life. (I know...it's happened to me.  I love them still but I will not allow them to destroy me...I keep a safe distance and feel like that is okay)
*Larry invited me over for lunch on Friday.  He wanted a Big Ben from the Burger Bar.  When I pulled in I saw a really cute face that I just love! ♥  I love Braxton and each one of my cute kids!  Larry and I had a good visit while we ate upstairs in their dirty break room.
*Kamryn and Kevin each had surgery Friday.  Kam got her tonsils out and Kevin had his nose fixed.  I guess when he told me he broke it playing football he really did. (it didn't look broke...oops)  They each did really good and came home after a few hours.  I took them a BIG CARE pkg because I really do CARE!
*To top off Friday I got to watch these cuties!  (my son wanted to take his "hot wife" out~that's what he told me)  My grands are all so wonderful and good and so much fun to have over.  Little Macie is feeling so much better and is full of smiles.  I'm not great at capturing them but she smiles and coo's and laughs and is a joy.  The older grands are pure sweetness.  They love hugs and kisses and give them out freely.  Oh my ♥ bursts with pure love and joy whenever I am around any of my sweet grands.  
*Went to check on Kevin and Kamryn.  Kam is doing wonderful and Kevin is feeling good but he hurts more for sure.  Kam, was playing and even wanting a friend to come play...Kev...not so much!  Love my kids and grands!

0 comments: