Saturday

Jerome

Friday afternoon we (Larry, me, Kimleighel and Jared) headed up to Jerome Idaho for Kelsi and Braxton's Open House.  It's a boring ride....not much to look at.  We took the Conference CD's and that helped a lot. Jerome is a small town but still bigger than Hooper.  The Open House was low key and nice.  At first we had a line like we did in Hooper but that lasted for about 3 visitors.  Kelsi's parents were off visiting with friends and so Larry and I went and sat at a table.  A gal that grew up in Hooper actually lives in Idaho now and worked with Mary Lou.  It was really nice that she came because we were able to visit with her and her daughter.  Her and Larry had a good time remembering when.....

The evening was nice and the clean up was quick.  We went to Pizza Hut on the way back to our Hotel.  The kids were hungry and I just wanted something that wasn't sugar. (crazy for me...but sometimes I do like something else)
Instead of hurrying right home we went into Twin Falls.  We stopped at Shoshone Falls and visited with Kelsi's family.  It was really pretty.  When we drove past the Twin Falls Temple on our ways to the falls I took a few pictures while passing.  We enjoyed lunch together and then we headed for home.  We wanted to get back for our Stake Conference.  Funny how priorities change the older you get. 

0 comments: