Saturday

Ivy's Carnival Party

Nine years....it just doesn't seem possible.  My kids and grands are growing right up.  It's weird because I don't feel older but can see them getting older.  (I look in the mirror and see it but that only happens in the morning while I get ready...and then I forget) I'm excited to see them all grow up and a little sad at the same time....can't quite describe the feeling.

Trichelle called me to see if I could help with Ivy's party.  I was glad to help and even volunteered Kimi and Jared to help out too.  It was a fun party....a carnival like Ivy requested.  Everything turned out great and so cute.  The kids had a wonderful time and left with awesome treats and prizes.  Ivy was happy and had fun celebrating her 9th birthday that is just days away.  I loved being a part of the celebration.  Times like this just make my heart so happy!
I love life and the one I was given!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh how fun! This looks thee funnest themed party! I LOVED throwing bday parties for my boys! I would get a little crazy and over do it but I had more than they did!!!

Dawn said...

I bet you did....you are so fun....and funny!