Wednesday

My sister/friends!



Sometimes people come into your life and are family.  Tonya and Mallory have been my family since elementary and Jr. High.  We've had so much fun together growing up.  We have shared our deepest feelings with each other and our greatest joys.  I know that no matter what I confide with Mallory and Tonya they will have the advice I need to hear and they won't judge me.  They know my weaknesses but focus on my strengths....they love me and I love them!

With all the wonderful events lately it made me really stop and think (again) just how much these two mean to me.  They are always there for me....they are my support....the ones I can count on....no matter what.  They help me whenever I need help and love and support my kids and my family always.

I looked around the Temple the other day when Braxton and Kelsi were sealed and there sat my wonderful friends.  They took off work because this was important to me and to them.  I saw my hubby, mom, children, neighbors and members of the Ropelato family and my heart was full of gratitude for all the wonderful people that bless my life.  I thank Heavenly Father all the time for Mallory and Tonya....I would be lost without them.

I admire Tonya and Mallory so much.  They are so smart and such great women.  They are terrific moms and grandma's.  I am so blessed to have them in my life for so long.  They are the best kind of friends....the one's I call family!!!

0 comments: