Sunday

I ♥ Mother's Day

These are the ones that make my life so fun!  I always dreamed of being a mommy...it's what I always wanted to be when I grew up.  My dreams came true....I do say that Larry has always been the one to make my dreams come true.  I appreciate and love him for doing so.  I love being a Mommy! (I love Larry)

Being a mom has made me very aware of who I am and what my calling in life is.  I have always loved little children and I am so glad that I was blessed with seven of my own.  My children have made me a better person and have taught me more about life than I could have learned any other way. Because of each of them I get to experience what being a mother in law is like.  I love it!  I love every single person that has joined our family. Because of my children I get to experience what being a gramma is like...can't even describe how wonderful.  I sure do love and appreciate each of my kids.  I have enjoyed their journey and hopefully they have enjoyed mine....our journeys are similar at times but we each have our own special one just for us.

I gathered a few quotes about being a mom....I love quotes.....I love being a mom!
"Being a Mom is the highest paid job in the world, since the payment is pure love!"
























I am thankful for all Mother's!  I am thankful for my mother, for Larry's mother, for the mother's that raised the children that are now part of our family.  I am thankful for the mothers of my grands...they are so good.  I am thankful for the mother's of my children's friends who helped me raise my children.  I am thankful for the mother's that are my neighbors...they have been kind to my family and helped us along our way.

 I am thankful for Mothers Day....a day to Honor the Mother's Everywhere!

1 comments:

Natalie Ropelato said...

Love the pic of you and your kids!!!So cute!!!