Monday

Celebrating Parker

It was last year because of Kamryn that we have a tradition now for the grands to spend the night for their birthdays.  It's fun and I'm glad we are doing it now.  The grands look forward to it and so do I. I think the others at home do as well.  It's fun spending time with the birthday child.  It was Parker's turn and since he doesn't have school yet he stayed over Sunday Night.  He was so excited to tell his family good bye.  What a cutie Parker is.  Jaydan is such a fun Uncle and lets the kids pick movies from his collection.  They always think that is so cool.  Kimi decided she wanted to sleep downstairs with Parker too and so I decided that I would enjoy my bed rather than the couch.  My back prefers my bed too....my bed is a blessing to me. (Jared was sick and so he stayed upstairs away from everyone)
Parker woke up after the others were gone and he came in and snuggled with me in my bed.  I let him play with the iPad which the grands love.  I only let them play with it when they are alone so they play together when there are other grands to play with.  Parker was enjoying his morning....me too.  We finally got ready to take Larry something he had forgot and to go shopping.  Papa Larry told Parker we would get him a shot gun and Parker remembered and wanted just that.  When we got to Larry's shop I mentioned that maybe Papa should come with us since it was his idea.  Parker said no he just wanted to go with me. ☺ I know they love Papa but they love their time with me.....makes me heart smile.
We didn't find a shot gun but we did fine a cool rifle with bullets and a ninja turtle.  Parker was a happy boy.  Parker makes me smile.  He had to take the Easter Bunny with us today but left him seat belted in the car so he wouldn't get lost.  I think it would be kind of hard to loose that big fat bunny...Parker loves stuffed toys just like his papa. I love Parker!

I told Natalie that I would just keep Parker for the day if she didn't mind.  We went to lunch at Arctic Circle because that is were Parker wanted to go.  He sat right by me and we had the place to ourselves for quite a while. It was so fun listening to him tell me things.  At one point he said that his mommy would be so proud of him.  Dang...he's cute!  We had so much fun....we saw Braxton and Kelsi's new baby goat and played with him for a minute or so.  We picked up Mya from school and had her come play for a while too.  We went to pick up Jared from school and that is when Parker tuckered out and fell asleep.  He slept for while and then I had to go get Kimi from school. Mya stayed with Jared so she could play and I took Parker with me since he was sleeping.  He woke up when we got home and was happy to play for a little more at my house.

I hope my grands will always enjoy coming to my house and spending time with me.  I hope we will always have fun memories together.  I love this little guy and so glad that I was able to spend the day with him.....SO FUN!



0 comments: