Tuesday

So Proud of this Boy

Jared is such a hard working boy.  He especially likes to work side by side with Larry or grandpa.  Larry has given him the responsibility of feeding the cows twice a day.  When a few of the calves were sold Jared got paid for his hard work.  The money went in the bank.  Jared is a saver....he earns money and immediately pays his tithing and then saves it.  Because he is a saver he had enough money to buy a gun that TJ was selling.  None of the other kids had quite the opportunity to make extra money like that and so none of the other kids could have bought anything this nice at age 15.  I hope that Jared realizes how responsible and wonderful he is.  I am so proud of him and all that he does.

Jared is a wonderful kid to end with.  He is such a kind, loving child.  Every single day he tells me how much he loves me and he hugs me a few times throughout the day. I'm so glad we were blessed with him and that he has been spared a few times in his life.

Each of my babies are such blessings and were born in exactly the right order where they can bless my life and each member of our family.  I love how close our family is.  When Jared was lost it was obvious the love we all have for each other.  Oh....I am thankful for my family!

0 comments: