I like when I have Sunshine Bags ready to go. Then when I feel impressed that someone needs one I have it and can take it to them. Last week when I took the kids to Tumbling Dana asked me if she was going to get her own Sunshine Bag. I thought about it and thought heck YES if she asks then she probably needs one. Dana is always doing for others and sometimes people like Dana get over looked. Dana is a great gal and has helped my daughter and grands out at times and so it was fun to give a Scatter Sunshine bag to Dana. Actually I let Ivy take it to her because I was at Braxton and Kelsie's Birthday Dinner with Larry. I bet Ivy enjoyed giving it to Dana too! There's something about giving to others that just feels good!
I took a Sunshine Bag to Crystal today before she went in to have surgery on her thyroid. This girl has brought lot's of sunshine to my life. She was my friend when I pulled away from others. She kept calling me and including me which was a huge blessing to me. I love Crystal. She is one of the kindest and purest of friends. I feel blessed to know this gal so well. She is a friend that I also count as family. Larry has know Brad since he was born and so the bounds there are great. I have loved Crystal since I met her. She is such a great example of "good".
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment