Thursday
Bowling Buddies
This year for the Winter Season I was asked to bowl with the Bowling Buddies. It's actually the team that got me bowling again about 9 years ago. Debbie and Lynn were the only two original bowlers from the team and Shirley joined them when she started subbing for her daughter Sheryl while Sheryl went to school. (it's the team I went to Nationals with) So this season we started out with Debbie, Lynn, Shirley and Me. My friend, Carla, wanted to join our league and there was actually a spot for her on another team. However when Lynn heard us talking about it Lynn decided that she wanted to quit and felt like this was her opportunity. So Carla ended up on my team. It has been fun spending time with Carla and the rest of the team every Thursday morning. We have a lot of fun. Carla and I usually go out to lunch after just so we have a little extra time together. Next year Sheryl might be back and so I might be joining another team. I don't really care which team I am on. I have bowled on quite a few teams now and have enjoyed getting to know other ladies.
Posted by Dawn at 12:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment