Monday

A Week of Celebrating

Today I took Tammy to lunch for her birthday~which is Thursday.  This week is full of birthday celebrating and so I made plans early with my friends.  I love celebrating birthdays.  It's just so fun to be where we are and see where we've been and to look forward to what's coming.  Life is so interesting...the learning process is remarkable...the rewards for enduring and living are awesome!

I love being this far in life.  I love having friends that have been part of my journey.  I love Tammy and all the moments we have shared.  We have had so much fun together over the years.  We have been each others sounding boards and support...because life isn't always easy and we need friends who listen, encourage, and love us unconditionally.  Tammy and I have that kind of friendship.

I'm excited too see what's in store for my friend.  Her path is different from mine and I can't wait to see where it leads her.  I think there are great things waiting for her.

0 comments: