Friday

A Day with Larry

It's always nice when Larry has a day off and we do things together.  I like it when we do.  Today we did!  We went to the Temple in the afternoon.  I love going to the Temple....just being there is so relaxing and peaceful.  After going to the Temple we decided to stop by Elder Wards house to see him since he just got home from his mission in England.  We stayed longer than we planned because Trevor just had the best spirit about him and we didn't want to leave.  It was plain that Trevor served a wonderful mission and grew from it....literally...I think he's taller.  His faith and testimony grew and I believe his smile did too.  The kid is cute and couldn't stop smiling.  (Elder Mead was the same way)  I took it all in.  I couldn't help but remember each time one of my son's returned...the memories are wonderful.  I had to wipe my eyes a few times during our visit.  I'm really glad we stopped over because it was awesome.

We decided to go out for a late lunch early dinner.  We wanted to try somewhere new and ended up at a pizza, pasta, salad bar in Clinton.  It's a buffet type of place.  It was good but would be better if we went at a busier time of day so the pizza would be fresher.  The pasta and salads were good though so no complaints.  We will go there again.

I love spending time with my hubby.  We have a lot of fun together.  I must say the guy makes me laugh and scream and then laugh some more.  He has been scaring me lately (role's have been reversed) and it cracks me up after I jump and scream.  The worst is when he puts on his scary mask....I hate the mask.  I have considered putting it on and scaring him with it but I'm afraid he might knock me down....because I was thinking of scaring him while he's in bed...just waking up to it!  I know I deserve the scaring since I scared him almost everyday for 2-3 years.  I might start again since he is doing it to me.  I had stopped because I was afraid of causing him to have a heart attack. (true)

Life is good...especially when you don't take it too serious.  When you can find reason's to laugh and help others too also.  When we spend it with the ones we love.  When we do the things Heavenly Father wants us to do!

0 comments: